Friday, March 28, 2008

Alicia Keys Stars In Mtv Dove Micro Series

Alicia Keys

The hope of "I the series inspires laltro 20-somethings in order to obtain a fresh return on the pressures in their screw and in order to begin to enjoy the ride.". "I therefore excited starring in Fresh Takes because it exercises the pressures that I take care of every day to one new light and opens my eyes to the truth that I can succeed in many senses different and to have every reason to think beautiful hour, " keys said, that Alex plays sullesposizione, via an official notice print. The series, than premiered this week during the "" monster on , follows three girlfriends 20-something-year-old as they fight with lidentit, the careers and lamore. singer starring in ", " one new micro-series generated from , one collection of fragrance from the dove.

No comments: