Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valerie Bertinelli I Cheated Too

Valerie Bertinelli

The don t it knows approximately the timing." Bertinelli, than starred in the day of bottom of "One of the sitcom to the time, " Van Halen married in 1981 in which it was 20. Hour they have a son, , who s 16 and to go around as bassist with it wrap .. The "It it has obtained to a point where every time that I have felt the birds to squeak, I d is like, ` OH, God, no. It has said that it was to "distruggere my body, " to try to continue with lifestyle of the cliff-star on the fine weeks and weeks outside recording its TV shows. It before has occorr the years to me after l arresto of the cocaine that you could enjoy un alba and enjoy the sound the birds, " it has said. The "He it supports to this day that I have swindled in the first place, but the don t it knows. says in spite of its image of the girl-follow-hatch, its union to has been damaged through infidelity and use of the drug -- from she, equally "I wasn t an angel, one. The braces have separated in 2001. I have swindled, also, the " Bertinelli has said on "The Show" broadcasting monday. Their divorce has become final in December.

No comments: